jasell wrote:
> Just tried 2.2.1
> When I uncheck the "Don't announce..." option
> ... I see no player on my spotify devices.
>
> When I check the option I emmidiatly see the player appearing in my
> Spotify Devices menu.
Here the same. I lost all players as spotify devices, changed to a
backupped system from late 2017 and all player came back. After
rebooting the LMS the spotty plugin was updated and all players lost
untill I checked the switch to hide them. Now they went unhidden,
viewable ... :confused:

1x odroid u3 with max2play as lms + 'teac ud-501'
(http://www.teac.com/product/ud-501/) usb-dac + 'phonitor mini'
(https://spl.info/en/products/headphone-amplifier/phonitor-mini/overview.html)
headphone amplifier + 'akg k812'
(http://www.akg.com/headphones/professional%20headphones/k812.html?dwvar_k812_color=black-global-current#start=1)
headphones | 2x squeezebox classic | 1x raspberry pi with 'hifimediy
es9023 dac' (http://hifimediy.com/dacs/diy-dacs/i2s-dac) +picoreplayer