bakker_be wrote:
> Did some more testing in my envrionment & use case and found the
> following:
> >   >   >
  - If I fill up the playlist manually the cover image + song info
  > (title + artist) stays on the first track for as long as the
  > playlist lasts
  - If I let LMS give me 1 random song or album and let Spicefly
  > SugarCube take over from there all info changes according to the
  > playing song
  > > >
> I haven't tried yet with "Don't stop the music", but I'm fairly
> certain this wil work correctly as well. It seems to me that this
> interface doesn't know about changing tracks when they're from a
> playlist.

Thanks for reporting and for helping out testing! Would you mind adding
this at https://github.com/molobrakos/lms-mobileskin/issues as well - it
makes it easier for me and for other users to keep track of it? I have
noticed the playlist not updating correctly sometimes myself, but
haven't looked into how to reproduce it yet (there is an optimization in
place to not retrieve the full playlist too often and I guess the logic
is flawed somehow).