epoch1970 wrote:
> I've run the skin on iOS 11, iPhone SE and iPad (2017), it works fine,
> it looks good. Contragulations!

Thanks, and great to know that it works. I created a device
compatibility list on the wiki at
https://github.com/molobrakos/lms-mobileskin/wiki/Device-compatibility

epoch1970 wrote:
> I've run the skin on iOS 11, iPhone SE and iPad (2017), it works fine,
> it looks good. Contragulations!
> The repo link is nice, however you've make a requirement of version
> 7.9.1+, I was running 7.9.0 and didn't get the plugin to show up.

No problems, if it works fine in 7.9.0, I'll just change that.

epoch1970 wrote:
> I've run the skin on iOS 11, iPhone SE and iPad (2017), it works fine,
> it looks good. Contragulations!
> I initially set "m" to be the default skin in preferences... bad move ;)
> To recover the usual skin I went to "http://<server>:9000/classic/#" and
> changed server settings from there.

I added this to a FAQ at https://github.com/molobrakos/lms-mobileskin
for now.

epoch1970 wrote:

> I have counted 3 ways of changing player on iPhone SE:
> - swipe left or right,
> - select one of the segments of the dotted line below volume control,
> - hit one of the arrows to the left or right of the screen
> And one more on iPad: select the player by name in the dock at the
> bottom of the screen.

What you are saying is that there are too many ways? :-) I'm going to
remove the arrows since they are interferring with the player controls
on certain screen sizes.

epoch1970 wrote:

> For me, I don't think I would have use for the party mode or volumes
> buttons.

You should have more parties :-)

epoch1970 wrote:
> I like the sync/unsync feature: for once I don't seem to sync with the
> wrong player... My players are set to *not* sync power state, so if I
> sync with a powered-off player, it doesn't start. To start it the only
> way I've found is to visit its page and hit Play. But in this case it
> starts from the beginning of the current song, not from the current
> position.

Good to hear that you like it. I know there still are some bugs. If you
have a reproducable scenario, please post an issue at
https://github.com/molobrakos/lms-mobileskin/issues with the steps
needed to reproduce the bug.