Hi Philippe,
thx for the quick answer.
Oke, partly i understand the behavior.
But my description was not worded correctly. Which I do not understand
is, why all titles from the plugin search result list (when i play one
title) copied into the "recently played" folder from your plugin.
In the recently played folder normally should only tracks which i played
once. Or not? That was the old behavior which makes sense from my
opinion.
Now i must always must search each title again.
This has nothing to do with the playlist (sorry, my thread before was
not correctly)
For control of my Devices i use SquezzeCtrl and/or Squeezecommander.

regards
Oli