Received an email from Youtube.

>        Dear YouTube Analytics API Service user,
>
> You’re receiving this written notice because you’ve accessed
> the YouTube Analytics API Service in the last few       months.  If you
> don't manage this service       implementation, please forward this
> email to the appropriate       users for your organization.
>
> We just released version 2 (v2) of this service which
> supports targeted queries and group management for YouTube
> Analytics data.  As a result, we will be sunsetting       version 1 (v1)
> of that service on October 31, 2018.
>
> Please note that all service requests to v1 will no longer
> work after that date, preventing you from updating and       accessing
> information.  Be sure to upgrade to v2 of this       service before
> October 31, 2018 to avoid any       interruption.
>
> While v2 of this service is similar to v1, certain v1
> features are not supported in v2 (specifically CSV response
> format, quotaUser and userIp request parameters, and JSON-RPC
> protocol support).  This 'migration       guide'
> (https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AGXTda_zwBmYmrqnDjf_J4ldRT-njX9lnBqm4I_7ZSmA_xVo1TKp6bRMdEHoDNSApSC_jLWIFcmdW-8474tBIMD7Xngp0_0a4UvwIm8e8KYh1D2oD1ZtAK67R0AEwfzB)
> provides detailed information about the deprecated       features and
> required code changes to point your code to use       v2.
>
> Best regards,
> The YouTube team
> YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
>
> You have received this mandatory email service announcement
> to update you about important changes to your YouTube product       or
> account.
>
> [image:
> https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/img/AGXTda-YtVxTgKpTQOBSpq7HhuZb5xNu3-2ny38zPrTHhtNk0Q.gif]

How do we need to change YouTube Analytics API to v 2? I tried accessing
the relevant page but I am lost

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1518987734 @ Sun Feb 18 22:55:43
CET 2018
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless