Hi Michael,

I just registered to this forum to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I not only wanted to thank you for this plugin, but also for introducing
me years ago to Radio Paradise! I was looking at your avatar last week
and then it hit me where I saw your avatar before. Under the Radio menu
of my squeezebox there are "recommendations of the staff" and from your
list I was introduced to Radio Paradise. It has become my daily radio
station. If I am not listening to my own collection I listen to Radio
Paradise.

So thank you again for expanding my music enjoyment, thank you for this
jewel of a plug-in and for keeping all my squeezeboxes alive!

Cheers,

Robert
ps. I know there are more than 2 thank you's in this post, you can keep
the change.