Tannis wrote:
> Hi Philippe, Hi community,
>
> English is not my language ;-)
>
> I'm trying to install LMS on a WD My Cloud Ex2 NAS. The NAS offers the
> installation of SqueezeCenter v 1.03
> The installation is going smoothly.
> I install the UPnP / DLNA bridge plugin (v0.2.15.1).
> The message: "Configuration file missing - create one by clicking"
> generate "or, if autosave is on, refresh this page"
> I'm trying to generate the upnpbridge.xml file but without success.
>
> I tried to create the file manually via ssh but I can no longer access
> the plugin configuration page.
> I manually delete the upnpbridge.xml file and can access the
> configuration page again.
>
> I do not know what to do to complete the installation of the plugin.
> Does anyone have an idea?
>
> thank you in advance
I have little idea what SqueezeCenter 1.03 is - except maybe it's an old
version of LMS? You need to be on at least LMS 7.8 (or maybe 7.7).

Have you selected the right UPnP/DLNA bridge binary for your NAS?

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.