I just purchased the Hegel H190 and was thrilled to learn about
UPnP/DLNA bridge.

I managed to get it to work but unfortunately, the relationship between
the Hegel renderer and LMS frequently disappears. This can happen when
I'm playing music or when the system is idle. Also, it -seems- to be
aggravated by me scrubbing forward or backwards through a track while
playing. Under all these conditions, the renderer also disappears from
the Players list on LMS. When the amplifier is powered off, it will
eventually reappear in the LMS Player list.

Can you point me to a troubleshooting guide for issues of this nature? I
should tell you, I'm not a coder and don't know Linux but I'm very eager
to get this working.

EQUIPMENT

*Media Server:* 'Synology DS218+ NAS'
(https://www.synology.com/en-us/products/DS218+#specs) (Intel Celeron
J3355, Dual Core 2.0 burst up to 2.5 GHz)
*Media Renderer:* 'Hegel H190'
(https://www.hegel.com/products/integrated/h190) UPnP/DLNA Integrated
Amplifier/DAC (UpNP/DLNA circuitry similar but not identical to the
Hegel Rost)
*Media Control Point:* iPeng 9 for iOS / LMS web interface for
troubleshooting.
*LMS Version:* 7.7.6 - 1452060463
*Plugin:* UPnP/DLNA bridge 2.15.1

Tim

Living Room: Touch, Bryston B60R w/built-in DAC, PMC FB1i Speakers
Kitchen: Boom
Bedroom: Radio
iPeng / Controller for all