I have noticed that the 'automatic radio station based on a playlist'
feature does not seem to work as I had expected.
When selected, a limited playlist of songs appears in the Android
Spotify app. At the bottom of the list there is an announcement along
the lines of "more songs will be added during play".  However, when I
start to play that Radio (via LMS to one of my Squeezeboxes), it goes
through the list as expected, but instead of adding new songs to the
list during play, it restarts the same list over again once the last
song in the list has finished playing.

Has anyone noticed this? If this could be improved, this would be great
as I really love the feature! It is very convenient to create a
relatively short playlist in Spotify for a few of your artists in a
specific genre and then letting Spotify create an endless playlist based
on it.