mherger wrote:
> > That is a pity. Hopefully this can be integrated in the future.
> Would you get more tracks if you pulled up the list in Spotify? I mean:
> would those additional tracks be played?

I certainly know it did before because I learned about this feature by
(pleasant) surprise when listening to a short playlist in Spotify on my
Android tablet. I noticed some new songs playing after the playlist had
finished. After investigation I learned about this feature. Just to make
sure the feature did not break in Spotify recently I will try this again
over the weekend.