mherger wrote:
> I wished to have an easy way to merge images, too. I'm sure it _could_
> be done. But... the effort... this certainly would require new binary
> Perl modules I'd have to provide for a gazillion of platforms...
>
> That said: if you were up for the challenge you could provide a plugin
> implementing these covers :-).

I might just give it a whirl.

I've certainly looked at some of the different plugin's code, but like
any existing code base there is a lot that is 'assumed' you know.

I'll take another look at your plugin code, but what modules currently
handle the image processing?

Also, is there any kind of guide or simple plugin that could act as one
that was written at one time?

And I know I've seen it referenced, but how is logging
controlled/enabled?

Links would helpful for me to get a quicker understanding - pinned post
in a forum somewhere?

1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom
(Active, 8 x Spares)
1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS
1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay)
4 x iDevices w/iPeng app/player
1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl
& Player (Angry Goat)
Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD
B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-1 signature
SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!