Sorry I didn't think to check the identity value first.
We discussed that this could become an issue when you first introduced
these features.

Would it be possible for the 'Music Feed' menu item to have that text
also?

*Player: *1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares),
4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
*Server: *1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC
w/LMS & SqueezePlay
*Control: *4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1
x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
*Audio: *Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic
Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!