mherger wrote:
> > See attached Server.log
> > During this session I have a few stops and repeats.
> > The track name on my SB3 is stuck, remaining time is not showing but
> > playtime is correct.
>
> I don't see any useful hints there. You only use ip3 devices, no
> Boom/Touch, no software player? Would you see these issues with all
> players?
>
> What is your MIS configuration?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Sorry, MY FAULT!
MIS was not loaded! I was running on a "vanila" installation with only
the Spotty plugin loaded.
I was confused since I got some song info from the default screens,
which did not update correct (another story).

I have re-installed this box many times when supporting the development
of an "official" LMS packet for Qnap, QLMS.
QLMS now installs with a single click, all tweaks with SSL etc are
taking care of, really nice!
https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545

Last "official" build, with SSOTS, was from the time of LMS 7.7.2 which
we tweaked for 7.9.1...

Now I got through all plugins...  loaded and setup.

MIS shows up as beautifully as ever (just a few songs tested yet...).

I'm trying out the 2.3.0 release as well.
I'll see Spotty is more stable now...

//Jakob

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone