>       left join dynamicplaylist_history on
>               tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id
>       where
>               audio=1
>               and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
>               and tracks.secs>60
>               and track_statistics.rating>=50
>               or track_statistics.rating is null
>               and not exists (select * from tracks t2,genre_track,genres
>                                               where
>                                                       t2.id=tracks.id and
>
> tracks.id=genre_track.track and
>
> genre_track.genre=genres.id and
>                                                       genres.name in
> ('Christmas','Musical','Spoken Word'))
>       group by tracks.id
>       order by rand()
>       limit 10;
It still works in my setup, are you sure you have rated tracks that
matches the search critera ?
To match the critera they have to fullfill the following:
- They haven't already been played in this playlist since you started
to play it the last time.
- They don't belong to genres Christmas, Musical or Spoken Word
- The track length it as least 60 seconds
- They are unrated or have a rating of 3 or above

Maybe you already have played most of the tracks rated above 3 that
matches these criterias, then you just have to stop and start to play
the playlist again to start over again.

You might also try to put "track_statistics.rating>=50or
track_statistics.rating is null" in between parenteses like
"(track_statistics.rating>=50 or track_statistics.rating is null)".
This isn't required in my own setup, but it might work different in
your setup for some reason.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson