I live overseas - my objective is to configure a piCorePlayer to receive
BBC Radio 3 AAC 320kbs stream using a VPN.

I already have a VPN subscription that I use successfully on a variety
of devices (PC, iPad, Amazon FireStick) to access BBC iPlayer Radio &
TV.

I know that I could configure my router - but for complicated reasons I
can't do that. So I think that the next best way would be to configure
my vpn somehere in my LMS set-up.

My question is twofold; (1) where, and, (2) how?

I'm presently using Max2Play/LMS Server on a Raspberry Pi in the "server
room" and I'm looking to enable the PiCorePlayer connected to my main
hifi in the lounge to receive the aforementioned stream.

Thanks
John