markm9999 wrote:
> Sorry philippe_44, I meant to specify that I was aware of this option.
>
> That's why I said I know this is more an LMS question, but I figured
> that others that use your plugin might come to this thread and see the
> answer.
>
> I suppose I could have just posted a link to an LMS thread...:rolleyes:
>
> Do you want me to move the question to it?

No worries having the question here. But what's strange is that the LMS
function I'm using to display players returns the list of all clients
that currently have an IP address, so these are the registered (active)
one. I looked again at LMS' source code and this is really what it is:
clients that have reached the server using slimproto, and are sending
their keep-alive messages.

So unless there something I don't understand, all your spare devices are
disconnected, right?

How many devices do you see in the LMS UI? You should have here exactly
the same list

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5