Philippe:

Started using your Castbridge and CCA after a power hit killed my old
Squeezeplayer. Was prompted to update to version 3.0.5 a few days ago. I
usually just play random songs. Occasionally it will cut from the middle
of one song to the next -- no gap, just a clean jump. I can back up the
playlist and replay the song that was truncated, and it plays without a
problem, so I don't think it's a bad file. Fairly random occurrence.

Don't think I had this happening before, so I will probably drop back to
an earlier version. If it's truly a bug, thought you ought to know. And
thanks very much for developing this plug-in.