philippe_44 wrote:
> Are you sure about the configuration of your network? This machine is
> not assigned an IP address by any DHCP server not using a static IP,
> it's a self-assigned address - not good. Maybe when you moved, somethign
> is not wrong with the setup of your new ISP provider (depends how much
> you use their box). ALso, do you have a password on LMS? It seems that
> getting metadata fails, which is not good

Hi!

So this has always been like this: the radio does have a normal IP
(192.168.1.13), assigned by DHCP. For some reason the player as seen my
LMS has the self-assigned 169.x. I always assumed this has some trick
that you were doing. This used to work, but maybe now there is some
issue indeed.

Do you have any idea what I could check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk