Am 20.05.18 um 21:34 schrieb Michael Herger:
Hi, when adding tracks/albums from spotty to the playlist, covers are
quite "unstable". Following steps to reproduce the issue:

Thanks for the heads up! Will have to look into this.

Hmm... thought to take advantage of the break in the SWE-CHF hockey final. But now it's working as expected again?!?

TBH: I was very much surprised to see this happen when I tested it first, as the update didn't have any plugin code changes, only the helper binary changed. This should have no impact on the artwork. Yet I did see it, too. But now I'm no longer able to reproduce. Are you? Could you check your server.log?

--

Michael