slartibartfast wrote:
> Also after adding two albums to the playlist my Touch shows the first
> track on the display even thought it is not playing. I have to start
> playing the track then pause it for the display to turn off (stopped
> screensaver is display off)
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello mherger,

with the latest Spotty and LMS update, faulty behavior of covers when
adding multiple times to playlist from Spotty is still the same - can be
easily reproduced with the normal LMS webui, but also on iPeng. How can
I support to better analyze the problem?

Of course, the rest of Spotty is just great - my whole family enjoys
Squeezeboxen on Spotify very much!

Regards,

4 Radios, 2 Boom, 2 Touch working, 1 Classic, 1 Duet Controller, 2 Duet
Receiver, 1 Musical Fidelity V-DAC on Duet Receiver.

LMS running on Windows 10.