Amazing app. I've been wondering for a few months about playing a
playlist in reverse. I finally came around to ask and I find out that we
are using Spotify Connect now! Just fabulous.

Also wanted to share my experience which was that it didn't work for me
because I was not on the most recent version of Spotty. It can take some
poking around this forum to figure out which is the latest version, and
then in LMS settings I was confused because my enabled version of Spotty
was set to auto-update, but then the MOST recent version (2.3.7) was NOT
enabled. I am not up to speed on how Spotty updates are handled but it
appeared that 2.3.7 needed to be enabled and that it didn't get auto
installed with the auto update protocol. Problem was that I was reading
the v2.0 thread and it took a while to figure out that we are already
past all that!

But figuring it all out was very quick. And this is the best news I've
gotten today!