philippe_44 wrote:
> Couple of observation:
>
> 1- The first attempt fails becasue "A Day Without Rain" is in an
> uncompressed format that does not match your player. Can you tell me
> what it is?
>
> 2- Then on the test uwing FLAC, nothing plays because the HQPlayer
> closes the HTTP connection immediately after it opened it. It claims to
> be HTTP 1.1 which means is *must* accept "chunked" transfer mode by it
> seems it does not. I've seen unfortunately many players doing that. I'm
> not saying there is no issue on my side, but I'm sure of this HTTP 1.1 /
> "chunked" relationship mode and I'm sure that some do not comply; cheap
> HTTP stacks I guess. Try setting HTTP model to "no length" in the plugin
> settings
>
> 3- In some of your earlier post (or this one), in the config you've set
> "wav" as a codec. This is not a valid codec name (must be amongst aif,
> pcm, mp3, flc, aac, ogg and a few other I can't remember now, but not
> wav). The keyword wav is only used for "PCM format"
>
> 4- I don't think you should add all these "forced mime types". It should
> really be an exception

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for responding to my issue.  Some additional information on my
setup and testing results.

To narrow down the issue I concentrated just on trying to get Flac
working:

1) UPnP Renderer / Server - HQPlayer Embedded from 'Signalyst'
(https://www.signalyst.com/).  If you are interested you can download
'HQPe' (https://www.signalyst.eu/bins/hqplayerd/), if you leverage the
image version everything is preconfigured and you have 30 minutes to
test per restart of the application and continue to use that for 30
days.
2) The attached image has information on various combination that I
tried and all of them were unsuccessful.  I do not see any entries in
the HQPlayer logs and in the LMS logs I am seeing "[18-06-18
20:12:38.6084] Slim::Player::Squeezebox2::statHandler (150) Error:
bb:bb:c4:94:b3:b8: Decoder does not support file format, code
0"25198
3) Attached logs from each instances.

|Filename: upnpbridge-log-hqplayerd-20180618-04.txt                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25202|