shadowlight wrote:
> Some progress being made with the flac file.  On the HQPlayer logfiles
> now I am see the stream being sent but no sound and I am also seeing
> messages like the one attached.  Uploaded the latest debug and config
> file also.  "Wav" files still give me protocol errors.

Couple of observation:

1- The first attempt fails becasue "A Day Without Rain" is in an
uncompressed format that does not match your player. Can you tell me
what it is?

2- Then on the test uwing FLAC, nothing plays because the HQPlayer
closes the HTTP connection immediately after it opened it. It claims to
be HTTP 1.1 which means is *must* accept "chunked" transfer mode by it
seems it does not. I've seen unfortunately many players doing that. I'm
not saying there is no issue on my side, but I'm sure of this HTTP 1.1 /
"chunked" relationship mode and I'm sure that some do not comply; cheap
HTTP stacks I guess. Try setting HTTP model to "no length" in the plugin
settings

3- In some of your earlier post (or this one), in the config you've set
"wav" as a codec. This is not a valid codec name (must be amongst aif,
pcm, mp3, flc, aac, ogg and a few other I can't remember now, but not
wav). The keyword wav is only used for "PCM format"

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5