philippe_44 wrote:
> As @PasTim said, this is really strange, I've never heard of such issue
> before

Yeah, I was surprised that seemed to be happening. No big deal I guess
once I get it all running well. Even while testing it's not much of an
issue to do a quite restart of LMS.

philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes, that's correct but then you need to add a rule in LMS to enable it
> to do that

Fair enough I'll have a bit of a play with that at some stage.

philippe_44 wrote:
> Ok, I think I get it now, I probably have left a bug with ALAC and 24
> bits (and endianess problem) when gain is applied - so many permutations
> & combinations ... I'll check that tomorrow / in the coming days

Very understandable. Lots of different codecs coming in and nearly as
many going out, all with their own little quirks. Very difficult to
account for and test them all.

Really appreciate you looking into it. Let me know if you need anything
tested.

Thanks