DavidBulluss wrote:
> I had a similar problem with Spotty on Pi3 not being able to validate my
> account credentials. It was "accidentally" fixed when I coincidentally
> for other reasons changed the wifi router/internet modem to a different
> brand/model - fresh set-up. Spotty had been working with the old router
> for a long time but then at some point stopped. Couldn't get it to work
> on Pi3 although it worked fine in LMS on the PC via the same router.
> Still haven't explained why or how it "fixed". :confused:
>
> David

Very interesting information from both Michael and David.  So, I
experimented a bit, bypassed firewalls, etc. and remembered I have an
"old" installation of LMS I have on another Win 7 system that I use as a
"dormant backup".  I turn it on, update the Spotty Plugin and it
connects successfully.  So, it seems to be somehow related to my
"production" system and/or it's LMS installation.   I'll keep you posted
with more updates as I figure them out.

Michael
Johnson City, TN USA