Thanks for the continued support Michael!  When I run from the command
window there's no response... Just a blinking cursor.  I do see the
executable running in Task Manager but no response at the command
prompt.  It will stay that way until I perform a CTRL-C to terminate.  I
wasn't sure if this was normal behavior or not.

Depends on what exact command you entered... which I don't know at this point without you telling me :-).

But while it's sitting there, did you fire up your Spotify app on mobile or desktop to see whether Spotty showed up as a player?

--

Michael