This feature is really a great contribution to the functionality of LMS,
thanks a lot!

Meanwhile I have loaded a number of booklets into my music library, all
pdf's. The strange thing is that some get displayed and some not. I
cannot find a reason for it. It is alway the same albums / booklets
which do not get displayed.
The booklets are all located in the corresponding album folders. All
these albums do provide the link "Textdateien in Musikordner" ("text
files in music folder") in the context menu. For those albums where
everything is ok, I click onto this link, the booklet file name appears
and with another click the booklet opens and gets displayed. But with
some albums the click onto "Textdateien in Musikordner" results in
indicating the word "leer" ("empty"), even though there is a booklet
file in the album folder! The link "Textdateien in Musikordner" actually
only appears for those albums which I populated with a booklet file! All
other "booklet-less" albums do not have that link in the context menu.
That is why I guess that LMS / Music Artist information plugin actually
does recognize there is a file that should get displayed even for those
albums where it does not work. Otherwise that link would not appear as
with all the other "booklet-less" albums.

I tried to figure out if perhaps some pdf's might be too big but this
does not apply: There are very large files which get displayed and very
small ones which do not. I have had LMS rescan and rebuilt the library
several times, but still always the very same booklets don't get
displayed.
Any idea what might be the reason? The pdf's per se are all ok, I can
open them with both Acrobat reader and Apple preview. Can it possibly be
the pdf version (https://www.prepressure.com/pdf/basics/version)? Or
would converting to PDF/A help?

Best regards
Stefan