I've been using iPeng for a while now and love it, I have a few licenses
scattered across multiple devices.

One quirk I haven't been able to resolve though is that when I open
iPeng on a device, if there is any local playback on the device (ie a
podcast playing to headphones or an spotify being streamed to my LMS via
airplay) then it will pause as soon as iPeng opens. This isn't ideal as
I sometimes want to open iPeng to adjust volume in my various zones but,
but if the playback is occuring locally on the same device then it stops
as soon as i open ipeng.

Is this behaviour configurable? I have purchased the optional iOS
endpoint upgrade, but it's disabled on my devices unless I actually need
it.

Many thanks!