philippe_44 wrote:
> I've made a special version for you that enables, if possible, use of
> pairing/authorisation for non-AppleTV. I cannot test, so no idea if it
> will work. It's here
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/elhkl27ps3lfzzc/AACr0Z1yvN1cQj5j-_nQy9bMa?dl=0.
> Copy it over the existing helper, launch it, wait 30 s, refresh the
> setting page and see if you have a "Pair" button next to the Denon

Hi Philippe,

thank you for that, I've tried it immediately but I don't really
understand how to get this working. When I click on "Pair" it asks for a
PIN code ... I enter a PIN (like "0000") and hit Submit. Then I see in
the log of the bridge that the airplay bridge restarts after hitting
"Submit", the "Pair" button is still there and there is no communication
to the Denon. The behavior when I try to play still looks the same
(although I did not check with Wireshark).