contedracula wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> Yesterday I got in the LMS the Spotty Plugin obviously I don't have the
> Perl Module, now I see the Spotty app on my Ipeng HD ( old version ) but
> doesn't works and asks the Perl Module IO::Socket::SSL
>
> I have a NAS ReadyNas DuoV2, I read the old posts but I don't understand
> the step by step how to install it on my NAS.
> I connect to LMS IP via Safari with my MacBook Pro
>
> Is there a tutorial?
>
> Thanks

I found this in the Spotty 2.0 thread.

ReadyNAS: The old Sparc based devices (Duo, NV), as well as their ARMv5
based successors (Duo v2, NV v2) will not work. On newer models you
might need to manually install IO::Socket::SSL.

The cheapest solution is to run Raspberry Pi with Max2play or
picoreplayer as the LMS server.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk