ReadyNAS: The old Sparc based devices (Duo, NV), as well as their ARMv5
based successors (Duo v2, NV v2) will not work.
*_On_newer_models_you_might_need_to_manually_install_IO::Socket::SSL._*

The problem is to understand how to install " manually " as Micheal
wrote on his site

It's a serious problem, and I wouldn't spend too much time trying. Get a Pi3, install pCP and be happy. I'm using a Duo v2 as the NAS myself. But running LMS on the Pi, while using the NAS as the music file store is so much faster than running on the Duo v2 itself. And unlike the latter, pCP is very well supported and maintained.

--

Michael