I encountered two bugs:

1. Minimizing and restoring will reset Squeeze Control to the home
screen. That one's really annoying. I doesn't happen all the time but
most of the time.

Reproduce:

- In Squeeze Control click on anything (like Album Artists)
- Minimize Squeeze Control to "taskbar" (it's not in the taskbar but
  "in" Squeeze Control's pinned quickstart button on the left)
- Restore Squeeze Control from taskbar
- Home screen is loaded instead of last open screen (here: Album
  Artists). One can see the old screen for a split second before the
  home screen is loaded.

2. Squeeze Control sometimes has to be restarted because there's no
player selected anymore and I cannot select any players (or anything
else for that matter) either. I don't know when this happens, but it
happens quite regularly. Maybe when it's idle.

Just as I tried the instructions to reproduce the bug, I encountered the
second.

I wrote an email to the address mentioned on the angrygoat website but
only got a mailer demon.

QLMS 7.9.2@1.09e (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4