philippe_44 wrote:
> I’m a bit confused: you say ‘when it starts’ you mean
> ‘when it works’ ? Because in this log, there is no error,
> right ?

It always works (in wave mode). The only problem is that when LMS starts
with the 0.9 version of plugin, I used to get this Win 7 error message
Libeay3.dll is not found. Once I click ok on it, everything is good.
What I was trying to tell you, is that with 0.9 version of the plugin I
was getting Libeay3.dll not found, however with the 1.02.1 I am getting
the error libeay3_.dll (with underscore), before I did any changes. I
did not notice that the error has changed at first, but when you asked
me to do the filename change, I saw that and I had to made sure, so I
did a fresh install with 1.02.1 and sure enough the error file name has
changed. But I never had a problem with the plugin not working.