philippe_44 wrote:
> Sometimes you mention files with 3 or _3. Just for the sake of clarity,
> it’s always 32 not just 3, right? Other that that, I don’t understand
> the reference to squeeze~3.exe cannot start. Can you tell exactly what
> program is complaining and not just the short name?

Yes sorry, I edited my last message and corrected it. The error I get is
a window small screen message, I am not sure I can attach an image to
this forum, but if you want to see what it looks like, you can google
"window message libeay32.dll error + image" you will see one of those
standard images. It just popps up when Shairtunes is enabled. On the top
left of the message window Squeez~3.exe system error (that is the
program compaining), I am just copying it as is,  I do not know what
that means. Also interesting is the message changed
in win 7  X 32: Libeay32.dll is missing
in Win 7 X 64: Libeay32_.dll is missing
in Win 10 X 64: No error message
After you click ok on that message, the plugin loads and works.
It seems that some part of the plugin references in some unused part of
it a library location that is required to be registered in Window, so it
complains, otherwise the program is working.
I am surprised that I am the only one seeing this... Maybe most users
are Linux, I was going through the thread, I saw  that some linux users
had to load in an SSL tools library to get it to work, it is probably
the same issue on windows, but it is not as easy to fix.