And another log (..._2), a bit longer.

09:56:59.7628 of interest?

Hmm... that's interesting, but unlikely the cause for Bill chiming in randomly. A comment in the code mentions that the "queue too long" can happen when there's a very short track. Bill's announcement could potentially be very short (~400kB). But you said that he would interrupt playback - which would have to happen _before_ that short track.

TBH: I have no clue what's going on here. If the above was an issue, we'd all experience it.

Just for my records: you're on Windows, and you're running the latest 7.9.1?

--

Michael