agbagb wrote:
> I'll get back to you on the rest later, but a couple of quick points:
> - The "Owing to Rights" is quite common on live sports commentary
> streams (so, if out of UK, you need to VPN into the UK-only stream)
You're right but your title implied any Live BBC stream

> - Oddly, my saved BBC Favorites have been unchanged for months (and some
> of them, years...) without any problems at all. I save them into
> my.SB.com, so that I get the same list on any device or any version of
> LMS.

If they are BBC MP3 stream then yes you should have no problem or
possible an "iplay:" live URL but user can save other URLs from BBC
iPlayer plugin which will work for a while and then stop - so more info
is always helpful (e.g. give the URL you are using )