agbagb wrote:
> Quick update pre-reboots etc etc.
>
> - I'm on an old iPlayer version:  1.3.1 Alpha3.  I guess I ought to
> update.....
> - Going into LMS Settings, Plugins, I see at the top of the list of
> plugins: "Bad repository
> http://bpaplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo-short.xml - 404 Not
> Found".  That looks not right?
> - My Live Stream is (and always has been): HLS>MP3>FlashAAC>FlashMP3   ,
> as is my On Demand
>
> More later......

That version barely worked on Windows when it came out - I'm v.
surprised you heard anything.
If you only listen to Live streams - would the MP3 stream of the
Logitech BBC App be adequate ?  It may not be if you want to listen say
country cricket.

The googlecode URL has been out of date for abotu 2 years.  This is the
latest version but I'm not sure about running LMS 7.7 - should eb OK
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml