agbagb wrote:
> So, I shall have time later today to go through all this thoroughly.
> But a question before I get too far, about Logging. Under LOGGING>
> PLEASE SELECT LOG SET  which option should I choose?
>
> And, I've updated the LMS Server itself to the latest public version.

If there are significant errors, the plugin will produce error mesages
in the log file without any additional changes.

To get the plugin to produce additional info, you set the log control
plugin.bbciplayer and plugin.bbciplayer.dash to INFO.  The player.source
can be left at  ERROR as log levels are reset on LMS restart.

Looking at previous occurances of this error and some (not all) users
had an ISP / VPN root cause.

Unfortunately, the next 1-2days is v. busy for me and I probbaly won't
be able to get on the forum until late Weds.