I just submitted Version 1.7 to MS Store, so should get published in a
few days.

This version has the new custom window frame (I went with white control
button text and no caption).  So now you can easily switch back and
forth between Main Browser and Mini-Browser, which was the original
point.  I think it looks a lot better and more modern.

I think the next feature I want to look at adding is a kiosk-type full
screen display mode (would cover taskbar).  Something SLX would render,
rather than the LMS server web interface.  Sorta like the mini-browser,
but a full screen version.  So I think that is next.

While this new version 1.7 may not look like that much, but it was
actually rather difficult.  Not using the windows frame meant I had to
code all of stuff that a normal window does for free (like resizing).
And I had to make it work on Windows 7 (with and without glass
composition).  Had to learn alot about 32-bit graphics and low level
Windows routines and hooks.  That was fun.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X