moletteuk wrote:
> Sorry bpa, I thought I had an old version that didn't work for anyone.
>
> I have Iplayer Extras v2.0.0  I have Iplayer v1.5.2 and LMS 7.7.3.  I
> think the settings for both Iplayers are default.
>
> When I try to use Iplayer Extras I can choose a channel and it gives me
> the alphabetical listing, but when I click on a letter instead of giving
> me a list of programmes it says "There was an error loading the remote
> feed for : (Redirection limit exceeded)"
>
> LMS is running on ancient Nas4free and same error on squeezebox touch
> and boom.
>
> Thanks

@moletteuk didn't get a reply, but I'm in the same boat re: non working
"BBC IPlayer Extras v2.0.0" plugin which shows error "There was an error
to select from listing.  Plus my BBC IPlayer v1.5.4.5 plugin is
returning the "404" error messages that everyone else has.

I haven't needed to touch LMS for a long time, the version details are:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1451370756 @ Tue Dec 29 06:41:59
UTC 2015
Hostname: sweep.local.com
Server IP Address: 127.0.0.1
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.20.3 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1

On demand Stream Preference is set to DASH > HLS > MPĀ£ > FlashAAC

Live BBC Radio is OK.

Any ideas why my IPlayer Extras isn't working?