FLACforever wrote:
> I noticed the same problem as of today (14/9).
>
> I didn't have the problem the last time I used it - approximately 11/9
> or 12/9.
>
> I didn't change anything on my PC in that time - but my PC did reboot (
> I assumed because of a Windows update).
>
> My current setup is:
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1522157629 @ Fri Mar 30 12:17:59
> WEDT 2018
> Hostname: OfficePC
> Server IP Address: 192.168.1.78
> Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
> Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
> Platform Architecture: 8664
> Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
> Audio::Scan: 0.95
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
> Total Players Recognized: 3
>
> What is the best way to fix the problem? I am happy to try out some
> initial steps, if it will help to diagnose what went wrong.
>
> Thanks in advance!

The 404 problem is caused by BBC removing a feed which provides the data
for "Listen Again". This could be deliberate and permant or an accident
but only the BBC can fix this.

The BBCiPlayerExtra plugin still works (at least for most users) and
provides access to program by name not by schedule.
Another alternative woudl be to use the BBC podcast URL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/opml/bbc_podcast_opml.opml  but it is not as
complete or easy to find programs.