F1L1P3 wrote:
> Hello and sorry to jumpdirectly in with a question/problem.
>
> I have an RaspberryPi3 with Raspbian on which I have installed
> Squeezebox-Server and Squeezelite. This RaspberryPi is located in my Car
> and connected through an AUX-Cable (with an external USB-SoundCard).
> I use Deezer the most time, but with the internet dissapearing often
> (SIM-Card in an USB-Adapter connected to the Pi...) I wanted to use my
> iPhone to play music on the Pi.
>
> So I found Shairport2W and installed it and first I could not open the
> Setzings-page, so I searched here and found that I had to install some
> dependencies. I did that and now I can open the settings-page, but my
> iPhone (iPhone7 iOS11.1.2) can not find the Pi. I alredy restarted the
> Pi several times and still can not find it. Have I forgotten something?
> I have not installed any helper or configured some systemfiles for this
> Plugin. Or is the iOS11.1.2 simply not supported?
>
> Thank you in advance for any help :D

I might have misundertood what you want to do, but if you want to stream
from your iphone to the Pi in your car, I think going through LMS and
Shairtunes2W is a very complicated way. Why not installing an AirPlay
client like shaiport to turn the pi into and AirPlay receiver?

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5