F1L1P3 wrote:
> That would be an alternative.
> But I use the PI with LMS to stream music from deezer (that is the main
> purpose) but because the PI is using an adapter with a SIM-Card to get
> into the Internet, I often loose the connectivity and so I can not play
> music (have no music localy on the Pi)
> And in this scenario I want to be able to connect my iPhone using
> Airplay (ShairPort2W) to stream from my iPhone through LMS to my car.
>
> I hope this is more understandable^^
>
> Sorry for spelling-errors ore sentences that dont make sense... I am
> from germany ^^
>
> Thanks in advance :D
> ~F1L1P3

Sorry, I still don't get it. I think you can have LMS, squeezelite *and*
shairport running at the same time, just when you start streaming from
your iPhone, the audio output will be fed by shairport. It will be
faster than going through Shairtunes2W. I have to say that I'm still a
bit confused as well by your general use of LMS. If you have no local
music at all and you do is Deezer only, then why not using Deezer from
your iPhone directly and stream it to a Chromecast Audio? As much as I
like LMS (and I do) I don't see the point of using it here.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5