Hi there!

I've been using 3 Squeezeboxes for years now, 2 Touch and 1 Classic. I
mainly use them to stream Tidal HiFi.
All have worked well until last week when suddenly Tidal refused to
play. I can get into Tidal, search for music but when I press Play the
playbar starts to move, no sound and after about 7 seconds I get a
message saying something like "connection was reset by local host". Then
I'm moved to the next song in the playlist and the same thing happens
again. I looked into this a little further yesterday and noticed that it
only occurs on my Touch-devices, the Classic can play...
Any ideas how to solve this? If not, I have to switch to Deezer which
seems to work on all 3 boxes.

Thanks,
Janne