mherger wrote:
> >      [18-09-16 21:53:31.6518]
> Slim::Plugin::WiMP::ProtocolHandler::handleDirectError (95) Direct
> stream failed: [403] HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
>
> That's odd. I was able to play stuff on my Touch, as well as Radio or
> Squeezeplay. Both, through LMS as well as mysb.com directly.
>
> Also I don't understand how this could be a "new player only" problem,
> as both mp3 (for lossy) as well as flac (lossless) would be well
> supported by both.
>
> Where are all of you living?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks, that put me on the right track.
I had Direct streaming set for the Touch and when I changed that to
Proxied - no problem, nice music filled the room.

(I note that the piCoreplayer (ver 4.0.0) on my RPi 3B has played Tidal
all along with Direct streaming set.)

Thank you for keeping this wonderful echo system alive! And thank you
Logitech for continued funding for the basic infrastructure, appreciated
:-)

/Bosse