ChaoticMike wrote:
> Hello, I have just started getting 404 errors from the iPlayer plug in
> when choosing stations from the main menu.. The one with 'Listen Live'
> at the top. I can drill into the lower levels OK, but the main stations
> (4FM in particular!) don't resolve. In the spirit of "If it ain't broke,
> don't fix it" I haven't changed anything for ages. Can anyone help?
> Mike

A bit slow to the party - this problem started last week and eventually
has been solved.  Since you posted on this thread you may have a very
old version.
You need to upgrade to V1.6.0
If you have V.1.5.* - you should already be notified of the update in
Plugins tab
If you have V.1.4.* you're best to remove 1.4 and change the repo URL
If you have V.1.3 - you're best to remove 1.3 and add the new repo URL.

The repo URL to use is
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml