slartibartfast wrote:
> Are you saying that the the Spotify app display says 23-30 seconds but
> the track actually does play from the start on the Squeezebox?
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If I select a song with the app, the song will start anywhere around
25-35 seconds. I cant use the slider on the app to slide to the
beginning of the track, its unresponsive.  I can use the touch screen
slider on the squeezebox to start at the beginning of the track.
Meanwhile the app slider just keeps going. When I adjust the slider on
the squeezebox, it has no effect on the app so the song is playing but
the app shows the song finished. (iPeng works perfectly fine with
spotty)

Additionally, woke up this morning to "spotty.exe has stopped working"
error on the PC again. Must have happened overnight some time.