bitterroots wrote:
> I was thinking along those lines. Doesn't LMS port 9000 need to be open
> for Home Assistant to access it? Also, any idea on the other errors in
> the script? Or is it anything to be concerned about. I will let you know
> what I find out.

Port 9000 is not used in the scripting.  Only the CLI port which by
default is 9090.  As ofr the rest of the erros, they may clear up after
you fix the login thing.

Ynot

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.75.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.9 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.16.5