left channel wrote:
> Two thumbs up for that!

Just uploaded 1.7.13 to Store.  You should see it in the Store in a day
or two.  I've added the new muting features:

25877

The new built-in commands that can be added to your tray menu are
@TOGGLE_MUTING, @MUTE_ALL, and @UNMUTE_ALL.  For the @TOGGLE_MUTING
built-in function, it will show you whether the current player is muted
or not with a check (Check = muted).

25878

I decided not to add a mute button to the thumbnail previews, yet.  I
would like to, but Windows won't let me update the button image there
while the preview is showing, so I holding off on that part for now.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: TrayMenu.png                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25878|

Squeezelite-X