philippe_44 wrote:
> That's really strange because stretch on a raspian is a pretty widely
> used distribution, I use it myself. Anything special in your system?
Nothing strange as I can see. I started with Jessie on one PI2 and then
I moved to Stretch with two separate PIs just to see if things go
better. The only thing I have is a complete management of my
name/addresses under DNS. One of the two pIs is dns server for my home
domain (int.fmal.com) that is delegated from an external public server
fmal.com. This canonical setting seems to be very difficult to manage
together with mdns, but I have several server packages running on both
PIs to manage domotic and they are all running. Only the multimedia
environment is not well tuned. I have forked-daapd as first attempt to
manage Airplay and it also show mdns problems ...